Polypropylene, a thermoplastic resin made by polymerization of propylene, is the main raw material for producing plastic milk tea cups. According to the arrangement position of methyl groups, it can be divided into isotactic polypropylene, atactic polypropylene and syndiotactic polypropylene.
Advantages of polypropylene material of milk tea cup
The PP material of the copolymer has lower thermal deformation temperature (100℃), low transparency, low gloss and low rigidity, but it has stronger impact strength, and the impact strength of PP increases with the increase of ethylene content. The Vicat softening temperature of PP is 150℃. Because of its high crystallinity, this material has good surface rigidity and scratch resistance. PP has no environmental stress cracking problem.
The melt mass flow rate (MFR) of PP is usually from 1 to 100. PP with low MFR has better impact resistance but lower tensile strength. For materials with the same MFR, the impact strength of copolymerization type is higher than that of homopolymerization type. Due to crystallization, the shrinkage of PP is quite high, generally 1.6~2.0%.
Polypropylene has many excellent characteristics
1. The relative density is small, only 0.89-0.91, which is one of the lightest varieties of plastics.
2. Good mechanical properties, except the impact resistance, other mechanical properties are better than polyethylene, and the molding processability is good.
3. It has high heat resistance, and the continuous use temperature can reach 110-120℃.
4. Good chemical properties, almost no water absorption and no reaction with most chemicals.
5. The texture is pure and non-toxic.
6. Good electrical insulation.
7. The transparency of polypropylene products is better than that of high density polyethylene products.
If the cup of milk tea is made to order, choose Henglong Plastic. Our company is a catering packaging supply enterprise integrating production, processing and sales. Its products cover disposable catering packaging products such as disposable plastic milk tea cups, plastic ice cream boxes, plastic biscuit boxes, pet food packaging boxes, yogurt cups, plastic drink cups, drink cup lids, etc.